(CNN) -- The U.S. economy has added 236,000 jobs in February, and the unemployment rate dropped to 7.7%, the Labor Department said in a report Friday.
- 'Slave,' 'Hustle' dominate Golden Globe noms
- Asiana pilot concerned before crash
- Gym mat death: Parents want organs probe
- Teen gets probation for deadly DWI crash
- George W. Bush encourages Ala. kicker with letter
- IKEA recalls children's wall lamps
- Swim champ gives rival his trophy
- Police: Teens break into mansion, party
- Student, 19, dies in fraternity 'ritual'