(CNN) -- The U.S. economy has added 236,000 jobs in February, and the unemployment rate dropped to 7.7%, the Labor Department said in a report Friday.
- 2 held after Pakistan-UK flight diverted
- At Naval Academy, Obama addresses assaults
- Several injured in Atlanta bus accident
- Poll: Most still opposed to forced spending cuts
- Where your donation dollars go
- Arias jury foreman: Decision 'gut-wrenching'
- Tornado loss estimate: $2 billion to $5 billion
- Tributes pour in for slain British soldier
- Pipeline ignites American passions, comments