U.S. stocks end higher on hope for Fed stimulus. Dow adds 79 points. Nasdaq rises 1.2%, S&P gains 0.7%.
- Iran claims it hanged CIA, Mossad spies
- Iraq racked by violence
- Violence surges in strategic Syrian city
- 2 FBI agents die in hostage rescue training
- 5 still hospitalized after trains crash
- Winning numbers for Powerball jackpot are ...
- Obama to give promised speech on terrorism, drones
- Despite 'shortage of common sense' in D.C., Obama expresses optimism
- Obama to new grads: "No time for excuses"