U.S. stocks end 2012 with solid gains. Dow rises 7% to finish above 13,000. S&P adds 13%, and Nasdaq climbs 16%.
- Cameron condemns brutal hacking death
- OKC mayor: 12,000 homes damaged in storm
- Charge: Female cadets at West Point filmed
- Man, 80, becomes oldest man to climb Everest
- 1 child missing in Minnesota gravel slide
- 4 federal agencies to shut Friday
- AEG exec called Michael Jackson 'freak'
- James' layup at OT buzzer lifts Heat over Pacers
- Doctor's quick thinking saves patients