U.S. stocks end higher on Dell buyout and financials' strength. Dow adds 99 points. Nasdaq rises 1.3%, S&P gains 1%.
- Oklahoma City was hammered by 1999 tornado
- Devastating scenes in Oklahoma City area
- Service in Conn. crash zone resumes Wednesday
- White House chief of staff knew of IRS report
- The Doors' Ray Manzarek dies at 74
- 2nd-term polls: How do Obama, Clinton compare?
- FBI mourns loss of agents during training
- Yahoo buys Tumblr, promises to not 'screw it up'
- 5 dead in Illinois van crash