U.S. stocks close out the worst week of the year, with all three major indexes falling more than 2%.
- Winter storm aims at East Coast
- Lenin statue toppled in Ukraine
- Thousands converge on Paul Walker crash site
- Artists recognized at 36th annual Kennedy Center Honors
- American, US Air to form largest air carrier
- Police: Newlyweds lure man for thrill killing
- Gay waitress loses job after tip probe
- Man vs. machine: Who should be at the wheel?
- Report: German president to boycott Olympics