U.S. stocks open lower as investors consider more economic reports and corporate results. Dow dips 19 points.
- 'Boom' first sign of problem on I-5 bridge
- Moore graduations give respite from tragedy
- Sources: Executives informed three years ago of Fox News phone records...
- French soldier stabbed while on patrol
- Giffords to graduates: 'Be bold'
- New York's 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- Judge says Arizona sheriff was profiling
- Kerry criticizes Nigeria on human rights
- Millions march against Monsanto