(CNN) -- Time Inc. will become an publicly traded, independent company before the end of 2013, media giant Time Warner announced Wednesday.
- IRS official involved in scandal on administrative leave
- Boy Scouts to allow gay youths to join
- AEG exec called Michael Jackson 'freak'
- Severe weather dampens Okla. recovery efforts
- Guns, drugs in new Trayvon Martin evidence
- Garcia's sponsorship deal under review
- Heaven for atheists? Pope sparks debate
- Obama heckled by Code Pink leader
- 4 federal agencies to shut Friday