(CNN) -- Time Inc. will become an publicly traded, independent company before the end of 2013, media giant Time Warner announced Wednesday.
- JPMorgan patents Bitcoin-like payment system
- Customer 'Bill of Rights' created
- Soda sales are losing their fizz
- Budget deal aims to avert another shutdown
- Billy Graham's son asks for prayers
- Can veteran Podesta fix White House?
- Uruguay to legalize marijuana, Senate says
- Missing family of 6 found in Nevada
- Kerry says Iran won't get nuclear weapons