(CNN) -- The Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday received the classified document that lays out the legal justification for the Obama administration's policy of targeting Americans overseas via drone strikes or other lethal means, a congressional aide said.
- Quake reported in Oklahoma
- FDA approves drug for hepatitis C
- Improving economy: Is it for real?
- Progress in destruction of Syrian weapons
- Security pact a topic in Hagel's Afghan trip
- Mandela family: 'He will always be with us'
- Winter weather: Outages, travel woes await
- Uneasy truce in town at heart of CAR unrest
- UK air traffic control glitch delays flights