(CNN) -- The Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday received the classified document that lays out the legal justification for the Obama administration's policy of targeting Americans overseas via drone strikes or other lethal means, a congressional aide said.
- Sheriff says no to lowering flag for Mandela
- Homeland Security chair: Terror threat spreading overseas
- Mandela family: 'He will always be with us'
- Ukrainian protesters back in streets
- 12 bombs rock Baghdad
- Jenni Rivera plane crash probe still ongoing
- Security pact a topic in Hagel's Afghan trip
- Israeli president on meeting Rouhani : Why not?
- Nelson Mandela: The ultimate male feminist?