Postal inspectors want to remind consumers that no legitimate lottery will ask for money upfront.
- Stuck whale-watching boat docks in Boston
- MH17 investigators fail to reach crash site
- WH: Major costs to delaying climate change policy
- 1 in 3 US adults have 'debt in collections'
- Judge: Clippers sale can go forward
- Police seek tips in FSU professor's slaying
- Suspected sex offender killed during arrest
- Obama admits boyhood crush on Linda Ronstadt
- U.S.: Russia violated missile treaty