Radiator fluid burns students on school bus
A radiator blew on a school bus, burning several students on their way to Nease High School Friday morning, according to St. Johns County Fire Rescue.
The bus was in the 4900 block of County Road 208 about 8:30 a.m. when the radiator blew for unknown reasons.
The fluid spilled into the interior of the bus, burning several students, rescuers said.
The students were taken to Flagler Hospital with minor injuries. Two other students were treated at the scene.
Copyright 2013 by News4Jax.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.