To honor those who have served our country, many national and local restaurants offered veterans and active duty military free meals on Veterans Day.
Valid proof of service includes U.S. Uniformed Services ID Card, U.S., Uniformed Services Retired ID Card, current Leave and Earnings Statement (LES), veterans organization card, photograph of yourself in uniform, or just wearing the uniform.
Call ahead to confirm participation as some franchises are individually owned and operated.
- Zumba Jear: Free weight training and zumba classes at 5:15 pm and 6:30 pm
- Applebee's: Free Applebee's Signature Entree.
- California Pizza Kitchen: Real Pizza for Real Heroes - Free Pizza.
- Champps Americana Restaurant: Free Handcrafted Burger and Fries all day.
- Chili's: Free Entree all day.
- Denny's: Veterans Day Appreciation Event - Free all-you-can-eat pankcakes from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Famous Dave's: Free Two Meat Combo.
- Friendly's A complimentary Big-Two-Do breakfast and coffee.
- Hooters: Free meal up to $10.99 with any drink purchase.
- Krispy Kreme: Free Donut and Coffee.
- Max & Erma's: Eat the Free Best Cheeseburger in America with choice of soup or salad and fresh baked chocolate chip cookie.
- McCormick & Schmick's: Free meal on Sunday, November
- Olive Garden: Free meal from a special menu. Family dining with them receive 10% off their meal.
- On the Border: Free Create Your Own Combo menu.
- Outback Steakhouse: Free bloomin onion and beverage.
- Red Robon: Free Tavern Double Burger and Bottomless Steak Fries.
- Sizzler: Free Lunch until 5pm.
- Spaghetti Warehouse: Buy one entree get one free ecoupon.
- Texas Roadhouse: Free Lunch.
- TGI Friday's: Free Lunch from 11am to 2pm.
- Walgreens: 15% off eligible store items and 20% off Walgreens, Nice! and W brand products.