Ken Daga takes us on a photographic journey of downtown Jacksonville's skyscrapers. The images show the buildings out of context and without a visual relationship to the surrounding environment. Great work.
- This selfie is out of this world
- Prince Charles' brother-in-law dies in N.Y.
- Stowaway was tired, quiet after jet's landing
- Dutch fighter jets intercept Russian bombers
- Mount Everest climbers' grieve for Sherpas
- Apple shares soar on increased buyback
- Facebook profit triples on mobile growth
- Judge grants Chelsea Manning name change
- More drug offenders eligible for clemency