Ken Daga takes us on a photographic journey of downtown Jacksonville's skyscrapers. The images show the buildings out of context and without a visual relationship to the surrounding environment. Great work.
- In Zimbabwe, Cecil tells only part of the story
- NH forum offers preview of first GOP debate
- California wildfires torch 134,000 acres
- 'The Hunt' suspect Megan Everett captured
- Reba McEntire, husband split after 26 years
- MH370: Islanders search for more debris
- Suspect in Memphis police slaying in custody
- Senate vote to defund Planned Parenthood fails
- Hitchhiking robot gets beheaded in U.S.