Ken Daga takes us on a photographic journey of downtown Jacksonville's skyscrapers. The images show the buildings out of context and without a visual relationship to the surrounding environment. Great work.
- Volcano erupts on Japanese island
- Hundreds expected for Mohammed cartoon contest in Phoenix
- FIFA to vote for president amid scandal
- Former US House Speaker Hastert indicted
- Dog found with muzzle taped shut in S.C.
- Nigeria's Muhammadu Buhari to be sworn in
- Soul-Sucking Dementor wasp has Harry Potter buzz
- UN: Myanmar must tackle root causes of migrants crisis
- India's scorcher: What's behind heat wave?