Ken Daga takes us on a photographic journey of downtown Jacksonville's skyscrapers. The images show the buildings out of context and without a visual relationship to the surrounding environment. Great work.
- Biden defends immigration in Irish op-ed
- 9 facts you didn't know about Turkey Day
- Ferguson: Small band of protesters gathers
- Boston man shows off his double-arm transplant
- Australian cricketer Phil Hughes dies
- Black Friday: Europe's stores educate shoppers
- The $3,500 Butterball turkey stock
- San Francisco passes retail worker 'bill of rights'
- Which company is blamed for a British soldier's murder?