Ken Daga takes us on a photographic journey of downtown Jacksonville's skyscrapers. The images show the buildings out of context and without a visual relationship to the surrounding environment. Great work.
- Grief over U.S.-Palestinian boy shot by IDF
- N.Y. official: Ebola policy 'a real stunner'
- NYT: ISIS hostages tortured, then beheaded
- SpaceX ship returns from successful ISS mission
- Quarantined nurse knocks Ebola policy
- Giants knot World Series at 2 games apiece
- Ebola outbreak: Get up to speed
- U.S.: Palestinian-American killed by IDF
- Clinton decries outside spending in NC race