Ken Daga takes us on a photographic journey of downtown Jacksonville's skyscrapers. The images show the buildings out of context and without a visual relationship to the surrounding environment. Great work.
- Hope fading fast for ISIS captives
- Santorum staffing up in South Carolina
- Sequester that everyone hates is hard to replace
- Graham: 'I'm tired of just complaining'
- Klan leader 'just might' run against Scalise
- Key data on Afghan reconstruction withheld
- Visa is making a killing on fees
- 'Shark Week' becomes 'Summer of the Shark'
- Amazon stock soars after earnings beat