Ken Daga takes us on a photographic journey of downtown Jacksonville's skyscrapers. The images show the buildings out of context and without a visual relationship to the surrounding environment. Great work.
- Cleveland: Tamir Rice death his own fault
- 'Jihadi John's' e-mails revealed
- 'Corinthian 15' launch 'debt strike' over student loans
- Exclusive: King Abdullah calls ISIS 'outlaws'
- Moscow: Thousands mourn slain Putin critic
- Dakota Johnson's mom defends 'SNL' performance
- Boehner allies downplay GOP rift
- Hyundai recalls 200,000 vehicles for power steering defect
- Shatner defends absence from Nimoy's funeral