Ken Daga takes us on a photographic journey of downtown Jacksonville's skyscrapers. The images show the buildings out of context and without a visual relationship to the surrounding environment. Great work.
- Your health: Tanning beds, antipsychotics and more
- Are selfies empowering or objectifying?
- George Pataki plays his Trump card
- Two rockets fired from Sinai strike Israel
- Boko Haram attacks near Borno capital
- Trump slams illegal immigration in S.F. killing
- Takei walks back 'blackface' remark about Thomas
- Medical helicopter crashes in Colorado, killing pilot
- Leopard attacks guide at South African game park