Ken Daga takes us on a photographic journey of downtown Jacksonville's skyscrapers. The images show the buildings out of context and without a visual relationship to the surrounding environment. Great work.
- Back at school, S. Korean teens grieve
- 2016: A Bush-Clinton rematch?
- Man sought after 4 die in Virginia
- Families confront officials over ferry search
- Malaysia to release MH370 report, PM says
- Passengers' kin: Release info we asked for
- Moose loose in Canadian neighborhood
- Ukraine tense as Russia launches new drills
- Shakes on a plane: Airline drama