Ken Daga takes us on a photographic journey of downtown Jacksonville's skyscrapers. The images show the buildings out of context and without a visual relationship to the surrounding environment. Great work.
- American held by North Korea heads home
- 'Django' actress, boyfriend charged with lewd conduct
- Who is Darren Deon Vann?
- Bumgarner, Giants cruise in World Series opener
- Report: U.S. drug war in Afghanistan failing
- Legendary Washington Post editor Ben Bradlee dies
- Warren Buffett loses $2 billion in two days
- Properties searched after 7 found dead
- Hospital 'fell short' with Ebola patient