Ken Daga takes us on a photographic journey of downtown Jacksonville's skyscrapers. The images show the buildings out of context and without a visual relationship to the surrounding environment. Great work.
- Kentucky U.S. Senate race is key in midterms
- Halliburton reaches $1.1B oil spill settlement
- Suspected U.S. drone strike hits Somalia
- Kraft recalls more than 7,500 cases of cheese
- CDC director raises Ebola alarm
- How North Korea may be using U.S. detainees
- Cameron lays out plans to counter jihadi risk
- How celebrities' nude photos get leaked
- Obama: 'I'd join a union'