Ken Daga takes us on a photographic journey of downtown Jacksonville's skyscrapers. The images show the buildings out of context and without a visual relationship to the surrounding environment. Great work.
- Hagel: ISIS could become 'threat' to homeland
- US poverty rate drops to 14.5%
- US courts allies, strikes ISIS near Baghdad
- Landmark deal brings Ukraine closer to EU
- 11 states confirm Enterovirus D68 cases
- 500 migrants feared dead in boat sinking
- Taliban kill 3 NATO troops
- Who would get Roger Goodell's job?
- UK party leaders promise Scotland new powers