How well do you know downtown Jacksonville? This photo essay by Ken Daga may put your knowledge to a challenge.
- Saudi-led airstrikes hit rebels in Yemen
- Two Illinois men arrested on terror charges
- DOJ targets racism in police forces
- Photo of kids on Vietnam memorial angers many
- Pence signs bill allowing biz to reject gays
- And the world's busiest airport is ...
- Diplomats voice optimism on Iran nuclear deal
- Livestream your life with this new app
- Mom, daughter among Germanwings victims