Super Bowl Food Ideas
Chef Omar with Nippers Beach Grille shows two recipes to try for a Super Bowl party.
Fresh Jalapenos Halved Seeded and deveined 20
Pulled Pork 2 lb
Cream Cheese 1lb
Jalapeno Jack Cheese Shredded ½ lb
Bacon 10 Strips
- Let you cream cheese sit out for about an hour to soften then mix together.
- Place about a teaspoon of your cream cheese mixture in halved jalapeno followed by about a tablespoon of the Pulled Pork.
- Cut your slices of bacon in half.
- Place jalapeno on the counter open side up
- Make a cross with two of your half pieces and place on top of your jalapeno. Wrap around the bottom and place on your baking pan.
- Bake at 375 Degrees for about 12-15 min or until bacon is nice and crispy.
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with Chipotle Pineapple BBQ Sauce:
Shrimp Preferably Larger ones 20 each
Bacon Strips 12 slices
Salt and Pepper
6 inch Skewers
- Cut bacon into 3rds and lay flat across cutting boards
- Lightly season your shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Place Shrimp on each piece of bacon.
- Tuck and roll Shrimp and try to finish with the end of strip more across the center of the Shrimp.
- Line up your shrimp about four per skewer and push thru center until you reach thru the other side.
- If you are grilling it is nice to cut your bacon in half instead. Place your bacon on a sheet pan and cook at 350 degrees for about 5-7 min before Rolling. This will allow it to crisp up on the grill without overcooking the Shrimp.
- On a Flat top or Griddle cook at med – high heat and press each side until crispy once crispy squeeze fresh lemon juice on shrimp and slather bbq sauce and let caramelize