"The world that I'd like to live in is a world where everybody helps to make it in their own way," he said. "So it's a hodgepodge of different collections, of contributions ... reflecting everyone's own internal inspiration. Kind of the way nature is, but with humans. That would be a beautiful world."
- Uneasy truce in town at heart of CAR unrest
- Improving economy: Is it for real?
- UK air traffic control glitch delays flights
- The death of Paul Walker: What we know so far
- Congress having trouble with health care signup
- Former presidents to travel to Mandela memorial
- Ex-Goldman VP gets 9 months in prison
- 6 questioned in Mexico radioactive theft
- Rescuers: Stranded whales may be dehydrated