(CNN) -- Protests over death sentences Saturday stemming from a soccer riot last year in the Egyptian city of Port Said have left at least 16 people dead and dozens injured, a hospital official told state TV.
- Railroad agency issues emergency order
- It's a wintry mess from SW to NE
- Nelson Mandela's impact on the US
- Kerry sees hope of progress for Iran, Israel
- Progress in destruction of Syrian weapons
- World mourns Mandela: 'We will always love Madiba'
- GOP hits pause on Obamacare repeal
- US successfully launches drone from submarine
- Severe pollution hangs over Shanghai