(CNN) -- Protests over death sentences Saturday stemming from a soccer riot last year in the Egyptian city of Port Said have left at least 16 people dead and dozens injured, a hospital official told state TV.
- Sandy Hook 911 calls reopen wounds
- Mayor Rob Ford: Accusations "outright lie"
- Storm's 1-2-3 punch: Frigid, snowy and icy
- Media outlets cautious with Newtown 911 calls
- Vatican creates panel on sex abuse of minors
- Congressional leaders: Budget deal is close
- Blame -- not bills -- passed in Congress
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- First dog Sunny Obama knocks over girl at WH