(CNN) -- More than 10 hours after it was attacked, the New York Times website remained inaccessible early Wednesday morning. The newspaper sent out a tweet that directed users to an alternate URL: "If you are continuing to experience difficulty accessing http://nytimes.com, we are publishing updates at http://news.nytco.com"
- Mandela's funeral set for Dec. 15
- Nelson Mandela's funeral plans
- Nelson Mandela: 10 surprising facts
- Nelson Mandela death: Examining the backlash
- U.S. women having fewer children
- How a UK pop song helped free Nelson Mandela
- Amid Mandela tributes, fake quotes creep in
- It's a winter mess from the SW to NE
- Nelson Mandela's impact on the U.S.