(CNN) -- Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev expressed his "deepest condolences following the crash of the (Malaysia) Airlines plane over Ukraine," a post Thursday on his Facebook page read. "This tragedy has claimed the lives of hundreds of people from different countries and has caused profound grief for those who lost loved ones. I mourn for the victims."
- US, European airlines halt flights to Israel
- Ex-Penn State assistant coaches sue for $1M
- Costa Concordia sets sail on final voyage
- Who are Ukraine's pro-Russia rebels?
- No peace in Mideast as diplomats rush in
- White House revises contraception opt out
- Donald Sterling sues wife, NBA and commish
- Outsider beats insider in Ga. GOP primary runoff
- Police: Craigslist meet leads to Mich. deaths