A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
- Cross known as a 'violent, white supremacist'
- N.J. football players get probation for sexual hazing
- Brazilian mayor with fondness for WhatsApp is missing
- 29 killed in South Africa bus crash
- Obama condemns climate change deniers
- Clinton emails: Gefilte fish and TV shows
- SCOTUS: Kentucky clerk must issue licenses
- Bangkok bombing: Police claim reward
- Locals: Boko Haram kills 79 in 3 attacks