A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
- Planned Parenthood shooting: 'Tragedy beyond speech'
- Woman duct tapes dog's mouth, posts picture on Facebook
- Report: Paris suspect visited cafe after attacks
- At least 3 dead in Texas floods; 4 die on icy Kansas roads
- Prominent pro-Kurdish lawyer killed in Turkey
- NSA ends bulk phone data collection
- New clues in hunt for Nefertiti's tomb
- Donald Trump campaign stop features actual elephant
- Ben Carson in Jordan: 'Great human tragedy'