A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
- Airliners, drone have near miss close to JFK
- Plane crashes at auto festival in UK
- Possible MH370 debris headed for France
- 1 firefighter dies; thousands battle CA fires
- Zimbabwe wants dentist's extradition over lion
- Hillary Clinton's disclosure day
- Meet the GOP's $5 million donor club
- MH370: If debris is confirmed, what's next?
- Greek stock market to reopen, with restrictions