A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
- Obama: US ready to take lead in Ebola fight
- Anheuser-Busch criticizes NFL: 'We are not satisfied'
- FBI launches a face recognition system
- Boeing, Space X land NASA contracts
- NFL scores huge ratings despite scandals
- 12 states confirm Enterovirus D68 cases
- Survivors: 'Laughing' smugglers kill migrants
- U.S. poverty rate drops for first time since 2006
- Tony Stewart case goes to grand jury