A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
- GM halts deliveries to Russia
- Plumber's truck ends up on Syrian front lines
- In the sea between U.S. and Cuba lies long history
- Putin: 'We're not warmongers'
- Movies are the least of Sony's problems
- Steve Carell's North Korea film also scrapped after Sony Hack
- Haunting scenes inside Peshawar school
- 11 trillion gallons of rain to end CA drought
- Celebs express anger over the end of 'The Interview'