Saturday through Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Elections Office, 32 North 5th St., Suite A, Macclenny
Monday to Friday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.; Sunday, noon to 6 p.m.
- Supervisor of Elections Main Office, 1417-1 S. Orange Ave., Green Cove Springs
- Fleming Island Library, 1895 Town Center Blvd., Fleming Island
- Keystone Heights Tax Collector Office, 275 South Lawrence Blvd., Keystone Heights
- Middleburg Clay-Hill Library, 2245 Aster Ave., Middleburg
- Orange Park Library, 2054 Plainfield Ave., Orange Park
Monday to Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Supervisor of Elections Main Office, 105 East Monroe Street
- Regency Square LIbrary, 9900 Regency Square Boulevard
- Beaches Library, 600 3rd Street, Neptune Beach
- South Mandarin Library, 12125 San Jose Blvd.
- Highlands Library, 1826 Dunn Avenue
- Southeast Library, 10599 Deerwood Park Blvd.
- Mandarin Library, 3330 Kori Road
- Webb-Wesconnett Library, 6887 103rd Street
- Pablo Creek Library, 13295 Beach Blvd.
- West Regional Library, 1425 Chaffee Road South
Saturday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fernandina Beach City Hall 204 Ash Street, Fernandina Beach
- James S. Page Governmental Complex, 96135 Nassau Place, Conference Room A, Yulee
- Callahan Branch Library Hilliard Branch Library, 450077 SR 200, Suite 15, Callahan
- Hilliard Branch Library, 15821 County Road 108, Hilliard
St. Johns County
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Saturday & Sunday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Supervisor of Elections Office, 4455 Avenue A #101, St. Augustine
- Julington Creek Annex (St. Johns County Service Center), 725 Flora Branch Blvd., St. Johns
- Ponte Vedra Branch Library, 101 Library Blvd., Ponte Vedra Beach
- Southeast Branch Library, 6670 U.S. 1 South, St. Augustine
- St. Augustine Beach City Hall, 2200 A1A South, St. Augustine Beach
- Hastings Town Hall, 6195 South Main Street, Hastings
For early voting locations in Alachua, Bradford, Columbia, Flagler, Putnam and Union counties, click the black "2" sqare below the copyriht information to continue reading this article.
For information about the Republican candidates and the race for president, visit our Election 2012 section.
For more information about early voting in your county, visit our list of supervisor of elections offices.
Monday to Friday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Supervisor of Elections County Administration Building, 12 SE 1st Street, Gainesville
- Millhopper Branch Library, 3145 NW 43rd Street, Gainesville
- Tower Road Branch Library, 3020 SW 75th Street, Gainesville
Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Bradford County Courthouse, 945 North Temple Ave., Starke
Saturday through Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Supervisor of Elections Office, 971 W. Duval Street, Lake City
- Fort White Community Center, 17579 SW State Road 47, Lake City
Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Supervisor of Elections Office, 1769 E. Moody Boulevard, Building 2, Suite 101
Saturday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Supervisor of Elections, 2509 Crill Ave., Suite 900, Palatka
Monday through Saturday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Sunday, noon to 6 p.m.
- 55 W Main Street, Room 106, Lake Butler