Parking must be purchased in advance for Thursday-Sunday. Given the expected vehicle traffic, secondary reserve tournament parking may be utilized. There is no on-site sales of parking passes.
• Free parking in the general lot off of County Road 210 is available for vehicles with four or more passengers with a carpool parking pass. Download your "Four for Free" parking voucher HERE.
• Preferred parking is available for $50 per day, Thursday-Sunday. Purchase preferred parking passes HERE.
• General parking is available for $30 per day on Thursday and Sunday, $35 per day on Friday and Saturday. Purchase general parking passes HERE.
All prices are exclusive of applicable tax and fees.
DOWNTOWN SHUTTLE SERVICE
Shuttles are available from downtown-area hotels to TPC Sawgrass Wednesday through Sunday of tournament week. Shuttles from the Jacksonville Landing and DoubleTree Riverfront will be available to hotel guests and for residents to "park and ride," providing a convenient and cost-effective way for fans to get to and from the tournament.
Fans can access the shuttles by purchasing a shuttle pass at the hotel (Omni Jacksonville, Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront, Lexington Hotel and DoubleTree Riverfront) front desks for $10. Shuttles will operate Wednesday through Sunday.
Pick Up Times
Hogan Street side of the Jacksonville Landing:
8 a.m. | 9:30 a.m. | 11 a.m. | 12:30 p.m.
8:25 a.m. | 9:55 a.m. | 11:25 a.m. | 12:55 p.m.
Wednesday through Saturday:
2 p.m. | 3:30 p.m. | 5 p.m. | 6:30 p.m.
Sunday shuttle departure times:
2 p.m. | 3:30 p.m. | 5 p.m. | 6:30 p.m. | 8 p.m.
GROUNDS TICKETS (10% off daily grounds ticket with use of MasterCard)
• Tuesday daily grounds practice round ticket - $20
• Wednesday daily grounds practice round ticket - $20
• Thursday daily grounds ticket - $58
• Friday daily grounds ticket - $65
• Saturday daily grounds ticket - $58
• Sunday daily grounds ticket - $58
• Weekly grounds ticket - $165
• Purchase daily grounds tickets HERE.
THE FAMILY PLAN (2 Daily Grounds Tickets and two $20 concession voucher) - starts at $95
All prices listed are exclusive of any applicable tax or fees.
MICHELOB ULTRA BLUE ROOM VIP LOUNGE
• Tickets are inclusive of beer, wine, soda and food within the venue. Access to PLAYERS Championship Grounds.
o Wednesday - $75
o Thursday - $100
o Friday - $125
o Saturday - $125
o Sunday - $100
Purchase Blue Room tickets HERE.
All prices are exclusive of applicable tax and fees.
The Players Championship offers complimentary admission for active-duty, reserve, military retirees and their dependents. Voucher and Military ID will be required for admission at the gate. Verify your military status and claim your ticket voucher HERE.
• For veterans: The Players offers discounted tickets to non-retired military veterans throughout tournament week. A voucher and any government issued ID that matches the name on the voucher will be required for admission at the gate. Verify your veteran status and claim your ticket voucher HERE.
Tuesday, May 5, is Military Appreciation Day at The Players. A performance by Big & Rich will cap off the day with a 6 p.m. performance on the TPC Sawgrass clubhouse lawn.
• Youth 18 and younger are admitted free of charge with a ticketed adult all week. The free admission allows youth grounds access only.
• Youth, ages 6 and older, must have the appropriate ticket to enter the Clubhouse, The Turn, Benefactor or other hospitality venues.
For corporate hospitality information, please call Rachel Landis at 904-273-7694.
Fan fun after day on the links
All the action at this week's golf tournament is not on the course. From Wednesday to Saturday at the end of the day on the links, these fun after-hours events that benefit good causes take place at Sawgrass:
Wednesday Lot party: CASY (Corporate America Supports You), 5-10 p.m.
Funds raised from the event will help provide no-cost employment readiness, vocational training, and one-on-one job placement services for National Guard, Reserves, transitioning service members, veterans, military spouses, homeless female veterans, war wounded and caregivers of war wounded. The event will feature live performances from Chuck Courtenay and Cali Rodi. For more information, visit casy.msccn.org/liveatthelot.
Thursday After Partee hosted by YMCA of Florida’s First Coast, 5:30-10 p.m.
YMCA of Florida’s First Coast will host The After Partee with food, drinks and entertainment, including performances by The Yacht Rock Revue™ and Jacksonville’s own Pierre Kendrick. Proceeds from the event will enable the YMCA to send children from underserved communities to summer camps across the First Coast to help prevent summer learning loss. To purchase tickets, visit firstcoastymca.org or visit your local First Coast YMCA.
Friday: The Cut - benefiting the Boselli Foundation, 6-11 p.m.
The Armada Football Club will host the fifth-annual THE CUT with delicious food, drinks and live entertainment by The Band Be Easy. Founded by former All Pro Jaguars player Tony Boselli, the Boselli Foundation provides educational and character development programs to at-risk children in Jacksonville. From after-school programs to cultural enrichment activities to summer camp, the Boselli Foundation helps deserving children become champions at home, at school and in the community. For more information, visit BoselliFoundation.com.
Saturday - Fancy Pants Party hosted by Blessings in a Backpack, 6-11 p.m.
Blessings in a Backpack will host the Fancy Pants Party with food, drinks and entertainment by Space Capone, playing 80s funk/soul/R&B with a fresh twist. Funds raised from Fancy Pants will go directly to the Duval County chapter of Blessings in a Backpack, which provides children on the federal free and reduced lunch program a backpack full of food each weekend during the school year so they are assured nourishment when they're not in class. Visit fancypantspartyjax.com for more information.