The Jacksonville Jaguars’ 2013 training camp is scheduled to July 25 when all of the players under contract are scheduled to report. The first practice session will take place the next day at 9:55 a.m. on the Florida Blue practice fields adjacent to EverBank Field.
“We are excited to announce our 2013 training camp schedule,” Jaguars head coach Gus Bradley said. “We’re looking forward to getting our fans out here for the first eight practices and allow them to get a first-hand view of the team. Our players are excited to get back on the field and continue the work we put in during the offseason.”
A total of eight training camp practice sessions will be open to the public for viewing over the first nine days including the scrimmage inside EverBank Field on Saturday, August 3. The sessions that will be open to the public are the first eight non-walk-through sessions. There is no admission charge for training camp, and free parking will be available in the parking lots surrounding the stadium. Following is more specific information regarding the Jaguars’ 2013 training camp:
PRACTICE SCHEDULE: The schedule throughout training camp is subject to change, but currently is as follows:
Thursday, July 25 Players report
- Friday, July 26 - Practice at 9:55 a.m.
- Saturday, July 27 - Practice at 9:55 a.m.
- Sunday, July 28 - Practice at 9:55 a.m.
- Monday, July 29 - Practice at 9:55 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 30 - Players day off – no practice
- Wednesday, July 31 - Practice at 9:55 a.m.
- Thursday, August 1 - Practice at 9:55 a.m.
- Friday, August 2 - Practice at 9:55 a.m.
- Saturday, August 3 - Scrimmage in stadium at 6:45 p.m. - – Last practice open to public