- THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PREGAME SHOW:
Thursday, 7 p.m. on Channel 4, hosted by Sam Kouvaris, Tom Wills and Mary Baer
- KICKOFF - Thursday, 8:20 p.m., Channel 4 and NFL Network
- OPENING LINE - Colts by 3
- RECORD VS. SPREAD - Indianapolis 5-3; Jacksonville 4-4
- SERIES RECORD - Colts lead 15-8
- AP PRO32 RANKING - Colts No. 12; Jaguars No. 31
- LAST MEETING - Jaguars beat Colts 22-17, Sept. 23
- LAST WEEK - Colts beat Dolphins 23-20; Jaguars lost to Lions 31-14
- COLTS OFFENSE - OVERALL (4), RUSH (19T), PASS (6)
- COLTS DEFENSE - OVERALL (18), RUSH (25), PASS (11T)
- JAGUARS OFFENSE - OVERALL (32), RUSH (28), PASS (32)
- JAGUARS DEFENSE - OVERALL (27), RUSH (27), PASS (25)
STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES
- Road teams in Thursday night games are 2-6 this season. Road teams went 2-7 on Thursdays in 2011.
- Colts have won three in row, pulling out close games against Cleveland, Tennessee and Miami.
- Indy has dropped three in row in series, franchise's longest losing streak against Jags.
- Colts lost first meeting against Jacksonville this season on an 80-yard TD pass from Blaine Gabbert to Cecil Shorts III in final minute. Indy took 17-16 lead with 56 seconds remaining only to see it evaporate with one play.
- Colts finished with 516 yards last week against Miami, most since amassing 567 against Tennessee in 2004. QB Andrew Luck threw for 433 yards, breaking NFL rookie record for a single game.
- Jaguars 6-21 in their last 27 games, with three wins coming against Colts. ... Jacksonville has dropped five in row since beating Indianapolis and is 0-4 at home, losing to Houston, Cincinnati, Chicago and Detroit by combined score of 126-34.
- Jaguars have lost eight of last nine prime-time games, including three straight on Thursday.
- PK Josh Scobee has made 20 consecutive field-goal attempts, tying franchise record set by Mike Hollis.
- Jaguars have gone 19 games without scoring touchdown on opening possession.
- Game part of Jacksonville's tribute to military. More than 8,000 tickets were donated to active, retired and reserve military members and their dependents. Goal posts will be wrapped in camouflage. World War II, Korean War and Vietnam veterans will be recognized during pre-game festivities. And more than 200 military recruits will be inducted into service at halftime.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.