JACKSONVILLE, FL -
- The warm weather continues, but a cold front on the move could bring some weekend rain.
- WedPartly Cloudy, with a high near 77. Light south wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- TonightMostly clear, with a low around 56. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- ThuSun and clouds, with a high near 79. Light south wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Thu NightMostly cloudy, with a low around 61. South wind around 8 mph.
Copyright 2014 by News4Jax.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.