Graham Media Group Jacksonville is seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented individual for our sales support efforts. Omne (https://omneresults.com/), a division of Graham Media Group, strives to stay ahead of the latest emerging trends in the industry and has gained national recognition for our forward-thinking initiatives. Here at Graham, we bring together the best experts with the best technology in the industry, to power our client’s success.
Considering our core values, it is no surprise that we are seeking a candidate with similar characteristics. If you want to become an expert in your career, juggle and run marathons with a ‘can-do’ attitude, this is the job for you! The ideal candidate will possess strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills. Our day-to-day is very deadline driven, so we rely on coffee and a good sense of humor to survive.
Overall, we are looking for someone who is willing to learn something new every day and understand that there is no challenge too great to take on. The Multimedia Sales Planner role can be what you make of it and is designed to train you and quickly advance your career into a Sales role. Our team is open-minded, and we always welcome new perspective!
- Working closely with account executives to coordinate advertising campaigns
- Communicating with advertisers for creative assets and approvals, scheduling changes and campaign performance as needed
- Tracking campaign performance
- Lead generation for all Account Executives by researching competitive media and utilizing lead gen tools
- Helping Account Executives/Sales Managers with a variety of tasks and special projects
- Entering orders, working makegood and resolving billing discrepancies and traffic issues
- Developing presentations as needed for sales efforts
General requirements include the following:
- Desire for a career in Sales
- Microsoft office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Excellent communication skills with ability to speak effectively with internal and external customers
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Basic understanding of advertising
- Goal oriented and deadline driven
- Good organizational and time management skills a must
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing / advertising preferred
- Entry level / internship experience is a plus
Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening, investigative background check, employment/education verifications and reference checks.
GMG/WJXT/WCWJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In addition to complying with the requirements of federal law, GMG/WJXT/WCWJ will comply with applicable state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination.
Research Director Gretchen Pulwers email@example.com