News4Jax is giving you a chance to win tickets to Disney On Ice presents Frozen. Watch The Morning Show, 9-10am Monday-Friday between 9 am and 10am for your chance to win 4 tickets to the April 9th performance at the Veterans Memorial Arena.
Disney On Ice presents Frozen, April 6-10 at the Veterans Memorial Arena
Tickets start at $20
Official Program Rules/DISNEY ON ICE PRESENTS FROZEN
· General. By submitting an entry to this contest by calling the WJXT Contest phone line, brought to you by WJXT-TV ("Station") and FELD Entertainment, (Sponsor) the entrant acknowledges and agrees to all of these official program rules ("Official Rules"). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. By entering the program, entrants agree to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these Official Rules, or the program itself, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Station, whose decisions are binding and final. Unless otherwise specified by the Station, these Official Rules cover all programs conducted by the Station. The Official Rules may be amended by separate program rules applicable to major programs or promotions conducted by the Station. Failure to comply with these Official Rules or any program specific rules may result in disqualification from the program.
· Eligibility. Unless otherwise posted at News4jax.com, the contest is open only to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry and reside in the local viewing area, and is void wherever prohibited or restricted by applicable federal or state laws and regulations. Employees of Station and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, advertising and promotion agencies, and members of these employees' immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and those living in the same household with these employees, are not eligible.
· How To Enter. Viewers will be given a phone number to call the contest phone line on March 28-April 1 between 9-10am during The Morning Show on WJXT Channel 4. The 4th caller will be selected as the winner. Contest ends at 10am on April 1, 2016. Daily prize is four tickets to Disney on Ice presents Frozen, April 9, 2016 at the Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena. Prize Value is $240. Method of entry, and dates and times when entries may be submitted and by which they must be received to be eligible for the drawing are posted in the contest section of News4jax.com. Entrants must be the registered subscriber of the telephone account from which the entry is made.
Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements.
· Selection of Winners. The winner will be chosen as the 4th caller from phone calls received after the call for entries is announced on The Morning Show. Station reserves the right to contact all program entrants to confirm the registration entry.
· Disclaimer and Representations. Winner assumes all liability for any injuries or damages caused or claimed to be caused by his or her participation in the program and/or the acceptance and/or use of any prize, and releases the Station and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any such liability. Neither the Station nor their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees are responsible for: the failure of any entry to be received by the Station due to computer failures of any kind, traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, telecommunications, network, electronic, telephone or mobile service outages, delays, busy signals, or any equipment malfunctions or other technical difficulties that may prevent the Station from receiving any entry submission; entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed by computer transmissions, lost, late or damaged; any injury or damage to the entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this contest; or any human errors, any inaccurate transcription of entry information, errors in any promotional or marketing materials or errors in these Official Rules. If applicable, text message and data rates may apply, and the Station is not responsible for any fees incurred by an entrant for any method of entry. By entering this contest, you are releasing the artwork to the Station. The Station reserves the right to alter or use any submitted entry.
The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Station's Facebook account. Failure to comply with the Official Rules of the program may result in an entrant's disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. All decisions of the Station's management with respect to the program are final.
Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the program if it is not capable of completion as planned, including, without limitation, as a result of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, or for any reason whatsoever. The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the program, including, without limitation, the substitution of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement or posting. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any event related to the Program is delayed, rescheduled, postponed, cancelled or has a change of venue, the Station reserves the right, but is not obligated, to cancel or modify the program and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use entrant's name, home city and state, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation. The winner's name and city of residence will be posted online and mailed to those who request it.