When choosing roofing contractors for your roofing repair project, be sure to:
• Check licensing information against government databases.
• Ensure proper insurance has been maintained for a long period of time.
• Get and contact 3-5 contactable references from past customers.
• Verify any accreditations and degrees.
• Have roofing contractors provide licensing/insurance information about any subcontractors working on the project.
• Find out if any complaints have been filed against their firm by contacting the Better Business Bureau.
• Look for long guarantees and warranties on goods and services to be sure you hire a reputable roofing company.
Information provided by: River City Roofing