These were Amazon's bestselling items on Prime Day 2018
Prime Day 2019 is sneaking up on us
In case you haven't heard, Amazon Prime Day 2019 is nearly upon us. While we anxiously await to hear what crazy deals we're going to get this year, we were curious what the top sellers were in 2018.
According to Amazon.com, these were some of the company's most popular items.
- The Instant Pot -- We're all aware of the craze that's come since the beautiful invention of the Instant Pot. It's no wonder it was the bestselling product in the United States on Prime Day last year. Click on the picture to view the item on Amazon.
Did you get any of these items? Are you planning to. If so, we hope you love them! Graham Media Group may collect a small share of sales from the link provided on this page.
- This grooming kit -- I mean, really, who couldn't use a nice grooming kit? Hello birthday, Christmas and Father's Day gift. Click on the picture to view the item on Amazon.
- A cool home Wi-Fi system -- Truth: We hadn't heard of this until recently, but it sounds absolutely genius. Buy one of these and if you have an electrical outlet, you can get Wi-Fi access. Click on the picture to view the item on Amazon.
- Sonicare toothbrush -- This has some pretty rave reviews, and it claims to remove up to seven times more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Click on the picture to view the item on Amazon.
- This handy robot vacuum -- What a PERFECT item to buy on Prime Day, right? Click on the picture to view the item on Amazon.
- Jamie Oliver by Tefal - Hard Anodised 30cm Frying Pan -- If there's such a thing as a smart frying pan, this is close to it. It actually lets you know when your pan is hot enough to start cooking.
These top selling items from last year seem like total winners, so we can't help but be excited for what might be in store for this year's Amazon Prime Day.
News4Jax.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Graham Media Group 2019