NEW YORK (CNNMoney) - Disney is buying a huge chunk of 21st Century Fox.
The $52.4 billion deal will combine two of the biggest players in Hollywood.
• 20th Century Fox, Fox 2000, Fox Searchlight movie and television studios
• Majority control (60%) of Hulu
• Several big movie franchises, including X-Men, Avatar and Deadpool
• Major TV franchises, including The Simpsons, This Is Us and Modern Family
• International media businesses, including Star India and 39% of Sky
• FX and National Geographic Partners
• Fox's regional sports networks, including YES
• $13.7 billion of Fox's debt
• An estimated $2 billion in cost savings
• Bob Iger's contract extended through 2021
• 25% of Disney shares
• $8.5 billion cash dividend from the spun-off company
Fox's spinoff company keeps:
• Fox broadcasting
• Fox News
• Fox Business News
• FS1 & FS2 sports networks
• Big Ten Network
Copyright 2017 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.