Report: Naked man bit man's stomach during rampage

St. Augustine police arrest 22-year-old

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. – A naked man went on a rampage in St. Augustine over the weekend, biting a chunk out of a man's stomach after leaping from a roof onto a truck, according to a police report.
When police arrived they found Jeremiah Aaron Haughee, 22, of Flagler Beach, naked and being restrained by two men in a puddle of urine and broken glass outside their home on Palmetto Avenue the report said.

The homeowner, Joe Pacetti, told police that Haughee was on his roof, naked, after destroying lawn furniture in the backyard. Pacetti said he and his son got up and opened the front door. Haughee then jumped over the railing of the porch and tackled the father and son to the ground, breaking a glass picture frame and urinating on the floor, according to police.

During their struggle, Joe Pacetti said Haughee bit him in the stomach, removing a chunk of flesh.

Police officers said they tried to restrain Haughee as he kicked, spit on and tried to bite the officers. The officer used a Taser on Haughee and after five seconds, the report said he stood up and fell or dove over a railing on the porch, hitting his head on the concrete. When he stood up, officers shocked him again. Haughee continued to struggle, biting and spitting on the officers, according to the report.

"As he went to get that, the person our suspect jumped up, was able to get the handcuffs around to the front, of his body and start swinging on the officer as well,"  said St. Augustine Police Department's Mark Samson.  "At some point this guy went over the banister and handrail on the front porch and struck his head, but that didn't keep him down he was back up again."

Officers were finally able to take Haughee into custody and to Flagler County hospital where workers subdued him with 150 milligrams of Ketamine.

Haughee was booked into the St. Johns County jail on five counts of battery, the report stated. Haughee was also charged with burglary and criminal mischief before he was released Sunday on $32,000 bail.