JACKSONVILLE – 15 local fast food restaurants are joining together to raise money to help the people hurt in the tornado in Moore, Oklahoma.
The owner of over a dozen Sonic Drive-in restaurants in Jacksonville has corporate offices based out of Oklahoma City. Now they are using some of their Florida-based stores to raise money for emergency relief in Oklahoma.
On Tuesday between 7 a.m and 5 p.m restaurants across the area will be donating 10% of all their sales to the American Red Cross.
The tornado that ripped through the Oklahoma City area is thought to have caused over $1billion in damage.
The Blood Alliance of Jacksonville will be on hand at the fundraiser as well. They are conducting a blood drive on Tuesday at the Well Road location.
The stores will also be accepting non-perishable food donations and small toy gifts for children.
- 256 Mayport Rd. Atlantic Beach, FL 32233
- 7045 Normandy Blvd. Jacksonville, FL 32205
- 9572 Regency Square Blvd. N. Jacksonville, FL 32225
- 1500 Fruit Cove Rd. Jacksonville, FL 322259
- 908 Blanding Blvd. Orange Park, FL 32065
- 1711 Wells Rd. Orange Park, FL 32073
- 704 E. Geoffrey Street St. Augustine, FL 32086
- 6350 103rd Street Jacksonville, FL 32210
- 5080 Butler Point Rd. Jacksonville, FL 32256
- 1801 Town Center Blvd. Jacksonville, FL 32246
- 1110 Beach Blvd. Jacksonville, FL 32246
- 6185 Fort Caroline Rd. Jacksonville, FL 32277
- 463939 SR 200 A1A Yulee, FL 32097
- 2610 S. Blanding Blvd. Middleburg, FL 32068
- 1950 Souh Jefferson St. Perry FL, 32347