Neighbors home after Westside gas leak
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Neighbors on the Westside are back in their homes after they were evacuated Saturday due to a natural gas leak, according to Jacksonville Fire-Rescue.
A spokeswoman for JFRD told Channel 4 that it happened on Goldilocks Lane.
Around 10:45 p.m., she said neighbors were back in their homes and the leak had been fixed.
Information on the cause of the leak was not available.
Copyright 2013 by News4Jax.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.