Brunswick bingo hall catches fire

Grease fire starts in kitchen of Knights of Columbus Bingo Hall

Photo does not have a caption

BRUNSWICK, Ga. – A bingo hall in Brunswick caught fire Thursday evening.

Knights of Columbus Bingo Hall near Highway 17 was preparing for bingo night when a grease fire started in the kitchen, according to a man working there.

The man said Glynn County Fire Rescue got the fire under control in about 30 minutes and the damage was contained to the inside of the building.

No injuries were reported.

News4Jax reached out to Glynn County Fire Rescue and is still waiting to hear back.

About the Author: