Chick-Fil-A evacuated after filling with smoke
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Guests at a Chick-Fil-A on Southside Boulevard got quite a surprise Wednesday when the restaurant had to be evacuated by fire rescue.
About 15 employees were also inside the restaurant when an AC unit in the building started smoking filling the restaurant with smoke.
According to officials everyone was evacuated safely and though the restaurant was closed it is expected to re-open Thursday.
Copyright 2015 by News4Jax.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.