WINTER PARK, Fla. – A Winter Park High School student was arrested Thursday for posting threats on Twitter about a teacher at the school.
Police said the teacher that was threatened, Samantha Fischer, was so distraught that she left campus in fear for her safety, telling police she was "extremely and emotionally distraught."
The threats allegedly posted by the student, who is a juvenile and has not been identified, included:
- "Someone bail me out of prison when I murder Ms Fischer I'm about to stab her I'm literally so pissed right now someone help."
- "I HOPE MS FISCHER KILLS HERSELF"
- "MS FISCHER IS SUCH A (expletive) I'M LITERALLY ABOUT TO STAB HER IN THE FACE."
- "I am on the verge of tears I want to rip her face off."
- "I hope that ms Fischer goes on the roof of the school and jumps off into a pit of fire."
The student is charged with intimidation by writing threat to kill or injure and stalking.
Fisher told police she plans to assist in prosecuting the student.
Stay with Local 6 News and ClickOrlando.com for updates on this story.