Adult, 3 kids escape Westside apartment fire
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – An adult and three children escaped an apartment fire Friday morning on 103rd Street.
Firefighters were called to 8050 103rd St. just after 11 a.m. One adult, a 1-month-old, a 3-year-old and an 8-year-old got out of the apartment in time. They were not injured.
The fire, which began as a grease fire in the kitchen, was contained and no damage to the apartment was visible from outside.
The Red Cross is assisting the family, which has been displaced.
Copyright 2015 by News4Jax.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.