Breaker sparks fire at Edward Waters College
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Students at Edward Waters College were temporarily evacuated due to a small fire at the college Monday night.
The Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department responded to Edward Waters College on Tyler Street after a tripped circuit breaker sparked a small fire.
There were no injuries and no major damage.
No further details were released.
Copyright 2015 by News4Jax.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.