Kitchen fire extinguished at gentlemen's club
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – A fire in the vent hood system of Scores Gentlemen's Club on University Boulevard West about 10 a.m. Tuesday was quickly contained, according to Jacksonville Fire-Rescue.
Firefighters were on the roof and inside the building when News4Jax arrived. JFRD said an employee was inside warming up the ovens for the day. When one oven appeared not to be working, she turned it off and noticed smoke.
There was no official damage estimate, but firefighters said it was minimal.
Copyright 2015 by News4Jax.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.