JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Events at the Jacksonville Landing for Florida-Georgia week were announced Wednesday.
Activities are scheduled to take place on Hogan Street, in the Landing's Courtyard and inside various Landing restaurants and nightclubs.
- Wednesday, October 28 at 6 p.m. - House of Fame MMA Florida vs. Georgia Weigh-In
- Thursday, October 29 (doors open 6 p.m.) - Haunted Mansion Ladies Night at Mavericks
- Thursday, October 29 at 7 p.m. - House of Fame MMA Florida vs. Georgia - Jacksonville's only professional mixed martial arts franchise is taking over the Landing. Tickets start at $30. No ticket is required for all other Landing restaurants, clubs or stores.
- Thursday, October 29 - Latin Night Halloween Party at VooDoo Ultra Lounge
- Friday, October 30 - Live music on the Coca-Cola Riverfront Stage (Wester Joseph's Stereo Vudu from 4-8 p.m. and Austin Park from 8 p.m. - 2 a.m.)
- Friday, October 30 (doors open 6 p.m.) - Florida/Georgia Pep Rally Dance Party
- Friday, October 30 from 7 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. - DJ Kevin Tos spinning top 40 hits on the Hogan Street Stage
- Friday, October 30 at 9 p.m. - Live music at Fionn MacCool's by The Daygos
- Friday, October 30 - 2nd Annual Halloween Bash FL/GA Weekend Kickoff at VooDoo Ultra Lounge
- Saturday, October 31 (doors open at noon) - North Florida's Biggest Game Day Watch Party at Mavericks. After the game, the party will continue all night long.
- Saturday, October 31 from 12-3 p.m. - DJ Kevin Tos on the Coca-Cola Riverfront Stage
- Saturday, October 31 at 3:30 p.m. - Florida vs. Georgia game on the Courtyard Jumbotron
- Saturday, October 31 from 7 p.m. - 2 a.m. - DJ Kevin Tos with live music by Who Rescued Who on the Coca-Cola Riverfront stage
- Saturday, October 31 from 7 p.m. - 1:30 a.m. - DJ Hydro spinning top 40 hits on the Hogan Street stage
- Saturday, October 31 at 9 p.m. - Live music by Austin Park at Fionn MacCool's
- Saturday, October 31 - Hip Hop Halloween at Voodoo Ultra Lounge
The Sideline Safety Zone will return to the first floor location inside the old Starbucks location next to Village Bread Cafe.
The Safety Zone is for anyone requesting assistance during the event. Amenities include access to transportation, directions, first aid, medical support, water, phone service, cellphone chargers, snacks, coffee, maps and other information.
The Safety Zone will be open Friday, October 30 from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. and Saturday, October 31 from noon to 2 a.m.
For more information on the Sideline Safety Zone, visit www.FLGA.org or call the hotline (904) 630-SAFE (7233).
The Landing will be gated Friday and Saturday and a $10 charge will be collected at the entry gates. Children 12 and under accompanied by a parent will be free. Patrons will be able to enjoy lunch on Friday and Saturday without paying an entry fee.
Any outside coolers, glass bottles, weapons, chairs, cups, cans, backpacks, food or drinks, Halloween costume masks (or anything that covers the face), and flying objects are prohibited. In addition, purses and bags will be subject to being searched.