RECIPE: Quinoa Pasta Salad with Melon & Feta
Recipe provided by: Winn-Dixie
Makes 6-8 servings
- 8 Ounces Andean Dream Quinoa Pasta – Organic Fusilli
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Ashlynn’s Gourmet Strawberry Zin Balsamic Glaze
- 2 Tbsp. Volcano Lime Burst
- 2 Cups diced Cantaloupe
- 2 Cups diced Watermelon
- 1/2 Cup chopped Mint
- 3 Chopped Scallions
- Kosher Salt & Course Ground Pepper to taste
- 2 ounces crumbled feta
- Cook pasta following instructions on the box. Cool pasta completely before assembling salad
- Combine balsamic glaze, lime juice and olive oil
- Toss diced melon, mint and scallions in dressing coating completely
- Fold in cooled pasta and feta cheese. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Prepare up to 24 hours in advance prior to serving.
Copyright 2016 by WJXT News4Jax - All rights reserved.