PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. – Ten drug dealers were arrested Thursday in Putnam County following a series of undercover drug investigations dubbed “Operation Last Rodeo,” the Sheriff's Office said.
The investigations, conducted by the Sheriff's Drug and Vice Unit, began in January and targeted dealers in the Palatka, East Palatka and San Mateo areas.
During the operation, 13 suspects were charged with the sale of various narcotics after they sold drugs to undercover detectives, deputies said.
Ten of the suspects have been arrested and the search for the remaining three suspects is ongoing.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of the wanted suspects is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-247-8477. Callers can remain anonymous and anyone providing information leading to the arrest of the three remaining suspects could be eligible for a cash reward.
The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office Street Crimes Unit took to the streets during the pre-dawn hours of Thursday morning to serve multiple arrest warrants as part of “Operation Last Rodeo.”
The warrants were the result of multiple undercover drug investigations conducted by the Sheriff’s Drug and Vice Unit.
Operation Last Rodeo was named in honor of PCSO Lt. James Edgar, the commander of the Drug and Vice Unit, who will be leaving the Sheriff’s Office in July after 14 years of service to attend law school at the University of Florida’s Levin College of Law, the Sheriff's Office said.
Those charged in Operation Last Rodeo were:
- Amanda Leigh Harvey, 35, sale of morphine and oxycodone
- Natavis Donell Bayard, 33, sale of cocaine
- Denzill Lebron Deering, 52, two counts of sale of hydromorphone
- Keyonta Tanell Smith, 24, sale of hydromorphone and cocaine
- Ira Rashee Robertson, 23, sale of cocaine within 1,000 feet of public housing
- Lonnie Jerome Brinson Jr., 23, sale of cocaine
- Timothy Bernard Colson Jr., 22, two counts of sale of cocaine
- Alvin Levon Perry, 38, two counts of sale of cocaine, possession of hydromorphone with intent to sell, possession of cocaine with intent to sell
- Paul Adams Durden, 53, sale of cocaine
- Bobbie Lee Mosley, 28, violation of probation for trespassing, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of hydromorphone
- Elvin Rollins (wanted), sale of cocaine
- Kyle Knever (wanted), sale of hydromorphone
- Christopher Sapp, 28 (wanted), sale of methamphetamine with 1,000 feet of a church