ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. – St. Johns County is offering the 2017 annual beach passes at discounted prices of $30 for a St. Johns County resident pass, $40 for a non-resident pass, and $20 for a handicap pass.
Passes will be available during normal business hours at the following locations:
- Tax Collector’s Main Office at 4030 Lewis Speedway
- Tax Collector’s DuPont Center at 6658 U.S. 1 South
- Tax Collector’s Julington Creek Office at 725 Flora Branch Blvd.
- Tax Collector’s Ponte Vedra Office at 5430 Palm Valley Road
- St. Johns County Beach Services Office at 901 Pope Road
- St. Johns County Ocean and Fishing Pier Gift Shop at 350 A1A Blvd.
Residents must present a valid I.D. with a St. Johns County address or present proof of property tax payments in St. Johns County.
When requesting a handicap pass, a vehicle with a handicap hang-tag or license plate must be presented.
Disabled military (100 percent) are eligible for a free annual pass by presenting military I.D. or a letter from Veterans Affairs.
Beginning March 2, 2017, prices will increase.
Vehicles accessing the beach do not need a beach pass until March 1, 2017.
For more information about annual passes, please call the St. Johns County Beach Services Office at 904-209-0331. Visit www.sjcfl.us/Beaches for current beach access updates and beach driving conditions.