Starbucks is expanding their customer rewards program to include products to be brewed at home.
Customers can now earn "stars" for Starbucks products purchased online and in stores.
Last year, Starbucks changed how its rewards program works. Now customers can get bonus stars for buying specific items in grocery stores like Starbucks K-cups and bottled drinks. Customers can also earn "2 stars" for dollar spent on coffee, tea, drinkware and more, purchased at Starbucks.com.
The list of items that qualify includes:
- Earn 2 Stars on Starbucks Ready-to-Drink beverages, including: Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso & Cream Starbucks Doubleshot Energy Coffee, Frappuccino chilled coffee drink, Starbucks Refreshers beverages, Iced Coffee, Cold Brew (6.5-13.7 oz)
- Earn 4 Stars on Starbucks Multi-Serve chilled coffee beverages, including: Iced Coffee, Iced Espresso (40 oz)
- Earn 10 Stars on Starbucks Roast and Ground Coffee (10–12 oz), Starbucks VIA Instant (5–8 count), Starbucks K-Cup Packs (10 count), Cold Brew, Starbucks Caffè Latte K-Cup Packs 6 count
- Earn 15 Stars on Starbucks Roast and Ground Coffee (18–20 oz), Starbucks VIA Instant (26 count), Starbucks K-Cup Packs (16 count), Starbucks Caffè Latte K-Cup Packs 9 count
- Earn 20 Stars on, Starbucks Roast and Ground Coffee (32–40 oz), Starbucks K-Cup Packs (20-32 count)
- Earn 25 Stars on Starbucks K-Cup Packs (40+ count)
Customers can sign up for the rewards program online.