Boil water notice rescinded for Fullerwood neighborhood
Watermain project affected water service in St. Augustine neighborhood
ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. – A precautionary boil water notice issued after crews replaced water main pipes in the Fullerwood neighborhood has been rescinded.
The St. Augustine Public Works Department notified residents and businesses in the Fullerwood neighborhood of an overnight water outage scheduled for Tuesday from 10 p.m. to approximately 6 a.m. Wednesday.
The area of the shutdown was:
- Fairbanks St. (east and west of U.S. 1)
- Louise St. (west of U.S. 1)
- Vedder St. (east and west of U.S. 1)
- McMillan St. (east and west of U.S. 1)
- San Marco Ave. (Ct. Edna to SR-16)
- Ct. Edna
- Ct. Theophelia
- Ct. Louise
- Colony St.
- Hildreth Dr. (San Marco Ave. to Douglas Ave.)
Once water service was restored after the outage, a precautionary boil water advisory was in effect until lab tests showed the water was safe to drink.
Rescission notice hang tags are being distributed to the affected customers.
Copyright 2017 by WJXT News4Jax - All rights reserved.