Bus company offers shuttle service to Food for Florida event
Event scheduled for Sunday at St. Johns County Fairgrounds
ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. – The Sunshine Bus Company is offering a shuttle service from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday to assist St. Johns County residents attending the Food for Florida event at the County Fairgrounds.
Residents can board the bus at any of the following stops:
- St. Johns County Health and Human Services, 200 San Sebastian View
- Winn-Dixie, 3551 North Ponce de Leon Boulevard
- Main Library bus stop, 1960 North Ponce de Leon Boulevard
- U.S. 1 and East King Street, 151 King Street
- Post Office, 99 King Street
- Lincolnville Museum bus stop, 102 Martin Luther King Avenue
- Martin Luther King Avenue and South Street, 152 Martin Luther King Avenue
- South Street and Riberia Street, 329 Riberia Street
- Riberia Street and King Street, 123 King Street
- West King Street and Palmer Street, 236 West King Street
- Palmer Street and Evergreen Avenue, 45 Palmer Street
- Masters Drive and Ravenswood Drive, 141 Masters Drive
- Ravenswood Drive and Whitney Street, 242 North Whitney Street
- Whitney Street and Evergreen Avenue, 55North Whitney Street
- Evergreen Avenue and Palmer Street, 50 Palmer Street
- Palmer Street and West King Street, 254 West King Street
- Ken’s Market bus stop, 890 West King Street
- West King Street and Holmes Boulevard bus stop, 1255 West King Street
- Holmes Boulevard and State Road 207, 955 South Holmes Boulevard
- Dunkin Donuts bus stop, 2435 State Road 207
- St. Johns County Fairgrounds, 5840 State Road 207
The final bus will depart the St. Johns County Fairgrounds at 8 p.m. Residents wishing to utilize the Sunshine Bus to participate in the Food for Florida event may be eligible to receive bus tokens.
For more information on bus tokens or the modified bus route, call 904-209-3700.
Copyright 2017 by WJXT News4Jax - All rights reserved.