MIDDLEBURG, Fla. – Deputies have rounded up 30 suspects and are still searching for one more in connection with a monthslong undercover drug operation in Clay County dubbed "Operation Sheriff's Office Blend."
As of May 18, deputies said, Aubrey Lumpkin, 42, is the only outstanding suspect still being sought on charges of sale and distribution of narcotics.
Andrew Carney, 23, was arrested by the Clay County Sheriff's Office.
The Sheriff's Office Twitter account had a message Friday for the remaining wanted suspect: "No, Mr. Lumpkin you're the only one left and we ask that you peacefully turn yourself in."
The Sheriff's Office operation also involved the Orange Park and Green Cove Springs police departments.
Sheriff Darryl Daniels said anonymous tips led to the investigation, and he encouraged community members to send in more tips.
Various teams began serving 44 warrants throughout Clay County in April, and Daniels said those arrested are facing various drug charges, ranging from trafficking heroin to the sale and delivery of cocaine, meth, marijuana and fentanyl.
Daniels said taking those people off the streets and putting them in jail not only stopped them from selling dangerous narcotics, it also saved the lives of people who could have overdosed.
"If we prevented the sale of heroin or fentanyl that would have potentially killed someone, the potential is out there that we did save a life," he said.
Below are some of the individuals confirmed arrested as part of the sting, along with the charges they face. Many of those arrested had narcotics convictions on their records:
- Amy Marie Akers, 41, possession with intent to distribute cocaine
- Anthony Michael Boyle, 37, sale and delivery of narcotics, marijuana possession
- John Dallas Brant, 22, sale of methamphetamine
- Christopher E. Cam, 26, cocaine possession
- Andrew Jon Carney, 40, trafficking in methamphetamine, marijuana possession
- Vanessa Dirusso, 45, distribution of cocaine
- Coy Lee Franklin, 26, sale and delivery of methamphetamine
- Joe Louis Frazier, 48, distribution of cocaine
- Arthur Lee Johnson, 70, distribution of cocaine
- Leonard Bernard Johnson, 65, distribution of cocaine
- Earnest Steve Knight, 52, distribution of heroin, distribution of hallucinogen, delivery of methamphetamine
- Jose Maldonado, 25, sale and delivery of narcotics
- Bryanna Nicole Moore, 19, sale and delivery of narcotics
- Sean William Roach, 44, sale and delivery of narcotics
- Glenn Gary Stanton, 55, possession of methamphetamine, sale and delivery of narcotics, marijuana possession
- Kenya Lasha Williams, 39, manufacturing cocaine, distribution of cocaine
- William Hickox, 36, sale and delivery of narcotics
- Todd Bolick, 38, sale and delivery of narcotics
- Erwin Marshall, 38, sale and delivery of narcotics
- David Childers, 18, sale and delivery of narcotics
- Justin Ervin, 30, sale and delivery of narcotics
- Marcus Coleman, 33, sale and delivery of narcotics
- Andrew Carney, 23, sale and delivery of narcotics