Firefighter: Beans left on stove cause fire at mobile home
3 people taken to hospital for treatment, JFRD said
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Beans were to blame for a mobile home fire Thursday evening that sent three people to the hospital, a Jacksonville firefighter told News4Jax.
The fire happened on Main Street in between East 40th and East 41st streets in the Brentwood neighborhood. A firefighter said beans were left on the stove, which caused the fire.
According to Fire Rescue, two people had to be rescued from the home. A total of three were taken to the hospital for treatment.
It wasn't immediately clear why they needed treatment.
The fire was brought under control in a few minutes.
Copyright 2018 by WJXT News4Jax - All rights reserved.