JACKSONVILLE, Fla., – Lowe's is looking to hire more than 150 associates in the Jacksonville area tomorrow during its national hiring day event on Feb. 13.
From 10 a.m.-7 p.m. there will be open interviews for full-time, part-time and seasonal positions. Lowe's is preparing for its busiest home improvement season. Some candidates may even be hired on the spot. If you cannot make it to a store, you can also apply online.
Part-time and full-time positions include supervisors, customer service associates, cashiers, stockers and sales specialists. Associates are also eligible for Lowe’s health and wellness benefits after 30 days.
The company says last year nearly 40 percent of its seasonal workers received a permanent position.
Below are the local participating stores:
- 4040 Oldfield Crossing Dr. Jacksonville, Store #0502
- 9525 Regency Square Blvd, Jacksonville, Store #0503
- 1751 Dunlawton Ave Port Orange, Store #0741
- 1340 West Granada Blvd Ormond Beach, Store #0742
- 474283 East State Road 200 Fernandina Beach,Store #1647
- 12945 Atlantic Blvd Jacksonville, Store #1699
- 500 North State Rd 19 Palatka, Store #1820
- 8054 Philips Highway Jacksonville, Store #1842
- 2285 Kingsley Ave Orange Park, Store #1897
- 315 Cypress Edge Dr Palm Coast, Store #2241
- 3125 City Square Dr Jacksonville, Store #2472
- 1700 Blanding Blvd Middleburg, Store #2970
- 1955 US Highway 1 South St Augustine, Store #3238