Woman wanted on drug charges captured in St. Marys
Police: Lindsay Belville, 26, taken into custody inside hotel
ST. MARYS, Ga. – A woman wanted on drug charges by police in Daytona Beach, Florida, was captured in St. Marys, Georgia.
St. Marys police said they were notified by federal marshals that Lindsay Belville, 26, was working in a bar located inside a hotel. That's where Officer Chris Winkle, with the St. Marys Police Department, took Belville into custody.
According to the warrant for her arrest out of Volusia County, Belville is charged with:
- Trafficking oxycodone
- Possession of cannabis with intent to sell
- Possession of cocaine with intent to sell
- Possession of Schedule IV controlled substance with intent to sell
- Possession of Schedule II substance with intent to sell
- Unlawful use of two-way communication device
- Possession of place used for trafficking in, sale of, or manufacturing controlled substance
- Possession of paraphernalia
Once Belville is extradited back to Florida and booked into the Volusia County jail, her bond will be set at $120,000.
Copyright 2019 by WJXT News4Jax - All rights reserved.