In addition to contested races for statewide offices, some Glynn County voters will be voting in the Democratic primary for Congressional District 1 and the following county races:
Glynn County Commission - Dist 3 – Republican
- THOMAS A. (TOM) BOLAND SR. - Retired in Brunswick
- WAYNE NEAL - General contractor from Brunswick
Glynn County Commission At Large Post 1 – Republican
- DAVID O'QUINN - Wholesale food redistributor in St. Simons Island
- JANE FRASER - Executive from Sea Island
- MARK R. STAMBAUGH JR. (incumbent) - Owner of Stambaugh Aviation in Brunswick
Glynn Board of Education - District 2 – Republican
- DAVID SHARPE - Business owner from St. Simons Island
- EADDY SAMS - Accountant from St. Simons Island
- LANCE TURPIN - Banker from St. Simons Island
- MIKE MINUTELLI - Retired in St. Simons Island
Glynn Board of Education At Large - Post 1 – Republican
- (TRAE) ROSS - Builder from St. Simons Island
- MIKE HULSEY - Co-owner, Atlantic Irrigation Supply from Brunswick
Glynn Joint Water & Sewer Commission - At Large Post 2 (Nonpartisan)
- AUDREY GIBBONS - Tax accountant from Brunswick
- BOB DUNCAN - Builder-developer from St. Simons Island
- CLIFFORD ADAMS (incumbent) - Retired in Brunswick
Democratic ballot questions
- Should the sale and distribution of bump stocks be prohibited in the State of Georgia?
- Should Georgia pull down our federal tax dollars to save rural hospitals and create more than fifty thousand jobs by expanding Medicaid?
- Should Georgia allow voters to elect our own representatives by amending our Constitution to place the power of drawing district lines under the authority of an independent, non-partisan commission?
- Should Georgia alleviate traffic congestion, reduce carbon emissions, and better connect communities by investing a substantial amount of existing tax dollars in mass transit?
- Should Glynn County explore more renewable energy options like solar, wind, and wave/tide technology to help create jobs?
- Should Georgia legalize marijuana and use all tax proceeds for improving infrastructure such as water and sewer?
- Should the Georgia Legislature ban assault weapons?
Republican ballot questions
- Should all residents provide proof of citizenship to be allowed to vote?
- Should non-citizens be able to collect welfare benefits?